Getting to the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan
The Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan is located 57 kilometres from the CBD in Sydney's south-west.
Only a 45 minute drive from the city you will find yourself amongst rolling hills and glassy lakes ready to be explored by foot, car and bike.
From the east
- Follow the M5 motorway towards Campbelltown/Canberra
- Take the Narellan Road exit
- Take the right fork towards Camden/Narellan along Narellan Road
- Continue along Narellan Road and turn left at second set of traffic lights where the brown tourism sign says The Australian Botanic Garden
From the west
- Follow The Northern Road on to Narellan Road at Narellan
- Continue along Narellan Road and turn right at traffic lights indicated by the brown tourist sign The Australian Botanic Garden
Zoned parking areas and road regulations are enforced in the Garden. The roads within the Garden are public roads and therefore all normal traffic regulations apply.
Infringement notices will be issued to vehicles parked illegally in no stopping, accessible parking and bus zones within the Garden. This is to control traffic in certain areas and to alleviate the congestion, safety and access issues.
It is our top priority for visitors to have the most enjoyable and safe experience while at the Garden. Thank you for your cooperation.
Take the T8 Airport line train from the city toward Campbelltown and Macarthur stations, then buses run between Campbelltown station and Camden via Mount Annan.
The nearest bus stop to the Garden is on Narellan Road outside the Garden, opposite Kenny Hill Road. Contact Busabout for information on 02 4631 4200.
Please note it is a two kilometre walk from the bus stop on Narellan Road to the Visitor Centre.
For more information about public transport options, times or disruptions, contact the Transport Infoline on 131 500 or visit transportnsw.info
Deliveries and pickups
The Herbarium Mailroom (near the Herbarium loading dock) is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday for incoming and outgoing deliveries.
Please call 02 4634 7905 prior to arrival.