Getting to the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah
The only botanic garden in Australia located in a UNESCO World Heritage Area, and less than 2 hours drive from Sydney.
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah is 105 kilometres west of Sydney, about a two-hour drive from the CBD.
- From the CBD, cross the harbour heading north and follow the M2 motorway onto the M7 motorway
- Take the Richmond Road exit towards Richmond
- Follow the signs to Blue Mountains and follow Bells Line of Road from Richmond to the Garden
The Garden is about a 40 minute drive from Lithgow.
- Drive along Chifley Road from Lithgow to Bell
- Continue on Bells Line of Road from Bell to the Garden
Parking is available for cars, motorcycles and buses.
Please note due its location, the Garden is not accessible by public transport.
Deliveries and pickups
Prior to arrival, please contact the Visitor Centre on 02 4567 3000.